Saturday, August 13, 2016

Keeping in touch with each other.

Hello Children,

I would like to tell you that getting myself an iPad mini was a great buy. It is so nice to see you as we talk and be able to see things you want to show me, and show you things you want to see from my part of the world. This Android and Apple thing is fine, but I wished it was easier to get together. We need the Star Trek teleporter we do.  I have started to lay out my blog with the things I want to talk with you about. It is important for all of us I believe, but especially important as you move into the teenage years. I would like to talk about God and many of his wonderful personalities. He is awesome. I would also like to talk with you about our family it is the most important factor, besides God, in all our lives.

I guess my hope is to help you become successful adults. People who can look at life, make their own decisions, and by making good decisions move into a future that is abundant and happy. But, if we make bad decisions, which we all do, know how to fall back on God who has promised to help us in all things.  And hopefully the family is there to help when needed.



Last weekend, Uncle Tim and Aunt Margie helped me photograph some of the simple things I enjoyed as a young person. They are still good activities and they are still good to do. Note there are no electronics involved in any of them. (Except the photos were digital taken with our smartphones, how electronic is that?) We visited Uncle Tim's new tree house, I did not sleep out in it, but the nephews did the week before. Perhaps this could be the magic tree house.

No comments:

Post a Comment